I’m running in Sturgeon River—Parkland to champion fresh ideas in the Conservative movement. As a conservative activist with over a decade of experience in politics, I am committed to defeating the Liberals in 2019 by reaching out to our grassroots voters while also attracting a bold, enthusiastic support base of young Canadians.
What Jamie stands for:
- Protect Canadian families from threats at home and abroad.
- Support Canada’s energy sector, including pipelines to get our resources to tidewater.
- Reduce the tax burden on small business and the families that depend on them.
- Champion infrastructure spending in the riding to improve access to our local economy.
- Stand boldly against wasteful government spending.
- Speak out against Liberal cronyism and cash for access.